วันเสาร์ที่ 30 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2551

Your Computer Is Corrupted By A Virus

Is your computer corrupted by a virus? Do you have the proper security plan in place for your PC? You should, have anti-virus software on your computer and if not you are a potential time bomb and risking your data. Recently a friend sent this email message to a business associate;

"What I am saying is that the attachment you sent me had a virus in it and I trusted you, so I opened it. Then it caused havoc with my MS Word Program screwing up the drivers to open it and corrupting the data. It seems unfair that I should be subjected to this. And therefore I would not subject others to this. Because sending out malicious viruses whether intentionally or unintentionally from a compromised system is unacceptable. If you put that information into an email, then perhaps, I can send it like that. I can forward that information, but as it stands your system is corrupted and you are sending out corrupted files? So I will not be opening any more files from you as the risk-reward scenarios would not be worthy of possible potential."

Can you imagine getting an email like that from a business associate who no longer trusts your correspondence? Do your self a favor and get some anti-virus protection on your computer before it is too late! Consider this in 2006.

Lance Winslow

[tags]Computer Corrupted by Virus[/tags]

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: