วันอาทิตย์ที่ 2 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2551

How To Get Rid Of All Types Of Spyware, Pop-ups, Virus, Etc

I work for a very large company as a PC repair engineer. We have offices in almost every state, yet I can fix almost every software related pc problem remotely. We use Dameware Mini remote control to remotely access each PC, which are all connected via a large wide area network.

When a user calls me, I ask them for their IP address. If they do not know what that is, I explain to them, what it is, and how they can get it, via the "ipconfig" command.

Next I enter it into the "Dameware" program, and a few seconds later, I can see everything they see. Now there are some pc's that are just infested with spy-ware, pop-ups, Trojans, viruses etc.

Sometimes this makes the PC not respond to my Dameware remote control request. So what do I do? Most of my coworkers give up at this point. Their solution is to re-image the entire PC. They send out PC Restore and Re-image Cd's, to reformat the pc.

Basically they reformat the computer and reinstall windows and all the programs. But, I do not like to do this. I like to seek out and destroy the spy-ware. I do it, just like the Spybot program does. That is: "I search and destroy!"

So, here is my solution. I wrote a few batch files that map a network drive to the injured pc. The batch files also attempt to end as many unknown processes first. I made up a list of the most common ones, and I keep adding to the list, usually once a week. My batch file also cleans up the registry and other program files folders. I like to delete the entire run, and run once keys from the HK Local Machine/Software/Microsoft Windows/current version/…

I also clean the same under HK current user. Next I add back the run and run once keys. I also use the shutdown command to reboot the pc, and then once the batch file is finished, I am now able to remote control the computer and run some anti-spyware programs. I sometimes use the free ones, like Spybot and Ad-aware. But I also like to use Spy-sweeper and another program called Trojan hunter. From my experience those are the programs that I have found to work the best.

I rarely need to re-image any PC's. I enjoy finding new types of viruses and spy-ware. And besides, I get to add them into my little batch files.

Dave Perry

I also run my own computer consulting firm. You can contact me or read more at my website:

http://www.movicompservices.com/

[tags]Spyware, Adware, Popups, Viruses, trojans, computer, repair, cleanup, solutions[/tags]

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: